What is a Konjac Sponge?
Konjac sponges are made from the natural konjac root, a porous vegetable that grows in Asia. Great for unclogging pores and for all skin types. Konjac sponges delivers radiant skin.
Charcoal Teardrop Shape Konjac Sponge
For gentle face cleansing and exfoliation. Our 100% activated charcoal konjac sponge contains bamboo charcoal which is a great natural cleanser and purifier. This sponge absorbs tiny particles for a deeper cleanse. It removes dirt and impurities for a clearer, and healthier complexion.
Konjac sponges have many benefits for skincare usage. Konjac sponges are rich with many vitamins. These include:
- Vitamin C—the ultimate immune booster
- Vitamin A—to help support and repair the skin
- Vitamin E—to prevent premature aging and scars
- Vitamin B—rife with compounds that keep the skin healthy and plump
How to Use
1. Soak the harden sponge in water for 5 minutes until it expands and softens.
2. Squeeze out any excess water. Add cleanser and gently massage face and body in a circular motion.
3. After use, rinse well and place in the refrigerator or in an air-tight container.
Konjac Root, Water, and Bamboo Charcoal Powder.
* As a 100% natural vegetable product, the sponge will last about 1 month before becoming worn and needing replacement.